Sunday, April 4, 2010

Ice-Breaking

Here come our first activity, ice-breaking~ We started with get a blank A4 paper then write down our name and introduce ourselves~ after that, every shining teens will get a question~ and...my question is ' describe your personality ' ~ here started my speech... I told everyone that I'm a girl that very love dancing~ I started singing and dancing since 9 years old~ I hope to learn every kind of dance~ especially Latin~ but...because of financial and time problem~ so, i didn't have the chance to learn~ the second 1 is... I have a dream~ wanna know it?? just drop me a comment anywhere and ask me~ wait for you^^ This is my partner in Shining Teens~
M2-Nero Kah Chun,家俊
and...
Friends~don't forget to support us!!!
Support us with become our fan and also help to promote the fan page to your friends ya^^
this is my link~KBOX Shning Teens @ F2 Sophia
and this is my partner's 1~KBOX Shining Teens @ M2 Kah Chun
Thx for support!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment